No, I don't believe in love. I used to. It used to be what I lived for. I always thought that loved made the world go round. But as I keep getting older and getting more and more fucked over I realized that love is just a fad and bullshit. Its something that gets you all warm inside just to break your heart later on.
Me..I am much more happier not being in love. Love is just to stressful.
I rather just be happy with just being with someone for who they are and what they
bring to the table. Love is pain and I'm def good with not feeling it. =]
But one day when I am more mature and older maybe I could fall in love
and it not fuck me over like my last two boyfriends did.
So for now I am pretty content with where I am in this whole love thing.
=]
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment